My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I Am Not A Heretic !


I am now quite disturbed as to how Nestorianism has crept into my life. But, at least I am not a heretic. I think Aaron has it right in his comment on this test. He thinks the questions are worded cleverly to catch lazy thinkers (or something like that) I agree. I know what I believe and yet scored like this.

You scored as Chalcedon compliant. You are Chalcedon compliant. Congratulations, you're not a heretic. You believe that Jesus is truly God and truly man and like us in every respect, apart from sin. Officially approved in 451.

Chalcedon compliant


100%

Nestorianism


67%

Modalism


33%

Adoptionist


33%

Monophysitism


33%

Pelagianism


33%

Apollanarian


17%

Monarchianism


0%

Arianism


0%

Docetism


0%

Donatism


0%

Albigensianism


0%

Socinianism


0%

Gnosticism


0%

Are you a heretic?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what did you call me: a crazy linker?
...Yeah, it's the test's fault. Or Aaron is probably right. Or else it's my indecisive interpreting. I'm not sure.

1:34 PM, March 11, 2006  
Blogger Sophia Sadek said...

May you grow into the blessed state of heresy!

2:04 PM, March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home