My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Singapore's High Tech Version Of Neighborhood Watch

Singapore has taken the increase in crime seriously. They now have a text messaging program to notify your phone if you are in the area of a recent crime. This is pitched towards young people who are into this sort of communication. When the alert is sounded the theory is that the young people would then alert their friends and neighbors. First there was the telephone. Now there is the tell-a-kid. It might work.

Thanks to Smart Mobs for this alert. You can read more here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home