My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Miers Sacrificial Cow ?

As the tide of public opinion continued out from shore on the Miers nomination, I finally got it.
Miers was supposed to be a sacrificial cow in the first place! That is why we heard only weak support and defense. I never thought that Bush was that stupid. Now, what remains to be seen is, if Bush uses this as an excuse to weaken the conservative credentials of the next nominee or if his plan was to put in a truly pro-life conservative in the first place after Miers was killed off.

Miers never fit in the first place. Friend or not, evangelical or not, she just never fit. Everybody thought, "What is Bush doing?" Now we know. He was setting up the next nominee. Now we will see his true colors.

Amen ! ? Or oh my ?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're gonna need to explain this one to me sometime...

Stuart

6:29 PM, October 27, 2005  
Blogger Barbara said...

Bruce,
This is the very thing another blogger and I've been discussing! But, why waste all the time, when we need a conservative on the bench now?

11:29 PM, October 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home