My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Fargo Gets To Keep 10 Commandments

This one went in our favor. The 10 commandments gets to stay in front of city hall in Fargo.
The Red River Freethinkers have backed off after a federal judge ruled that this monument met the "secular purpose" test. But the fight goes on in Nebraska. The "god haters" continue to search near and far to erase any mention of God in America. What are they afraid of? Hmmm?

You can read about it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home