My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Artificial Dog Testicle Wins Award of LG Nobel Prize

Yes folks, that's right, artificial dog testicles are just the tip of the iceberg. I have recently heard of the lg Nobel Prize in research. It is a hoot. These are real research projects, not made up madness. I believe these are published works.

The noted research coming out of the University of Minnesota is outstanding. Edward Cussler of the University of Minnesota and Brian Gettelfinger of the University of Minnesota and the University of Wisconsin were crowned chemistry supremos for answering the "longstanding scientific question": can people swim faster in syrup or in water.

All the other oddities can be seen here.

Thank academia for making my day lighter ... Of course you are worth the money !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home