My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Female Asian Increase In MN Universities

In 1996 there were 4,050 Asian American women enrolled in the Minnesota public and private colleges and universities. In 2003 the number was 6,042. This is a 50% increase. The increase is mostly seen amongst the Hmong women in Minnesota. Read about it here in the Pioneer Press.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would certainly believe that to be true. The hmong community in general is growing in Minnesota.

Thanks for the update

8:41 AM, September 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home