My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Persecution In Eritrea

Some of the worst persecution of Christians this year is happening in Eritrea.
Jack Lewis reports on it here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its Eritrea not "Eritera"

9:30 PM, June 01, 2005  
Blogger bruce said...

Thanks for the heads up on the spelling, whoever you are. It is always appreciated when others help me to look good. I unfortunately was trained under the "look-see" method of spelling and lack any foundation in phonics. I am using the excuse that I am too old to change. ;-)
Blessings, Bruce

10:29 PM, June 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home