My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

New Blog Movie

A trippy and provocative new 9 minute long movie on the future of blogging can be viewed online here. It is projecting into the future, in a science fiction type manner, where blogging and the internet will take us in 2014. It is well worth viewing. Almost a mirror of reality.

I found it while previewing a site called A Physicist's Perspective for this weeks Christian Carnival. Great Stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home