My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Man And Dinosaurs

Finally there is authoritative admission to the fact that man and (some) dinosaurs roamed the earth together. Of course there has been the (denied) evidence of the Taylor Trail in Glen Rose,
Texas and the Paluxy River Morris Track and others.
(All disputed because they were not found by the "authorities.") But now there is something new in Australia.

The evidence is that Australia's Megafauna Coexisted With Humans. You can read all about it here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home