My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Monday, May 30, 2005

The Words To Taps

For memorial day I thought I would post the words to taps.
I was raised as a military kid and heard taps almost every evening. Most people don't realize that there are words to this trumpet melody.
Day Is Done,
Gone the Sun,
From the Earth,
From the Hill,
From the Sky,
All Is Well,
Safely Rest,
God Is Nigh
My thanks and my families thanks to all of the military stationed around the world that provide stability to this fragile earth. May we always remember them in prayer.
Thanks to the Blackfive blog for this memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home