My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Kindergarten Krime

It looks like the majority of expulsions in the schools in the US are in the K-1, K-2 grades.
Kids are causing headaches and disrupting classrooms as early as the age of 4.
It is hard to tell if this is the fault of the kids or the teachers.
I think it is the fruit of non-biblical, permissive parenting of children.
What do you think?
The full story is here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that. My mom has suspended at least 3 kids this year, one girl 2 or 3 times. These kids scream, hit, bite, kick, spit in your face, swear, sexually touch other kids. . . Mostly they just have a total lack of self control and awareness of consequenses. It's like no one ever told them they're not the center of the universe. And they do what they do because it gets them what they want at home.

11:23 AM, June 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home