My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's wife


Here is a picture of the first lady of Iran. Does something seem wrong with this picture ? I'm jes' sayin'

3 Comments:

Blogger ptg said...

That naughty nose? She's soooo hot!

8:28 AM, July 02, 2008  
Blogger quistian said...

Yeah, they cropped off her cape thing.

"Why is his head cut off?" is what we hear once in awhile as photographers. And being the subject here is Ahmadinejad, it gives new meaning.

............I'm back...

3:43 AM, July 13, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is cute, and
he looks tall next to women

3:19 PM, October 09, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home