My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Monday, June 23, 2008

The Growth Of The International Space Station

The space station, a dream on "Disneyland" in the 60's, is now a reality. It is growing larger every year. Here are some pictures to show you the growth of this amazing engineering marvel. No telling what they can do from up there. I'm jes' sayin'




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger quistian said...

Yeah, this last Japanese double unit lab is quite impressive. Pretty neat. There going to do experiments right out in space, using robotic arms and such even for that. What I wondered about was that they will probably hit hard the search for Global Warming support and Evolution support... and then find contrary data/evidence... and then not tell us about it. Yeah, thanks for experimenting.

....or maybe we'll hear about some of it.

3:54 AM, July 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home