My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Russians Behind Israel-Syria Tensions


Evidence is coming out that Russia is behind the tensions between Syria and Israel. It seems it is Russia that told the Syrians that Israel was about to attack them. Why? So that they could sell Syria more arms.

This is according to a report from IDF General Amos Gilad in an interview on Army Radio says ICEJ News. (International Christian Embassy Jerusalem)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of Bush's biggest gaffs was saying he looked into Putin's eyes and saw a good man. Ugh.

3:17 AM, December 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home