My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Demons Or God ?

Well, I guess I found more to say tonight.
Tonight we take a quiz.
The quiz is called ... "Demonic Influence Or Godly Influence ?"
I show a picture, you tell me if it was a demon that influenced this or a loving God.
OK?
Well, let's play then. Here is picture number one.


OK, Demonic influence or Godly influence ? Ready for picture number two?


Demonic influence or Godly influence ? Both were pictures of people who are under the influence of demons. How did you do?
This is how some Muslims celebrate a holiday called Ashura. This day is well-known because of mourning for the martyrdom of Husayn ibn Ali, the grandson of Muhammad at the Battle of Karbala in the year 61 AH (AD 680).
Now there's an oxymoron.... "Happy Ashura"

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cole said...

The more I learn of Islam, the more it is revealed to me to be a religion that celebrates death. What a stark contrast: Satan (and Islam) comes to steal kill and destroy; Christ gives life, abundantly and everlasting.

1:55 AM, January 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home