My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

A 20 Rocket Cease Fire


The 20th rocket has been fired on Israel since the cease fire. How can this kind of cease fire be worth anything? Oh, I forgot, a border guard was stabbed. And a three year old child was almost blinded by a rock hitting the window of his car. This is peace?
The time of Jacob's trouble is at hand.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacob's Trouble. Those are big words.

The simple *natural* response is just not to be. At least not without the spiritual on the move.

I'm still waiting for Damascus to be obliterated. That's going to be unreal. In my insulation I wonder when in sequence it will happen.

4:47 AM, December 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home