My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Eye Candy Number Seven

You all seemed to like the first stars in rotation photo I posted. Maybe you will like this one which shows you the rotation, plus, see the blurs, those are the Magellanic clouds. Look close Carlton. Now you can see the metor. And did anyone notice ? The stars are different colors !
The reason you can see the Magellanic clouds? It is because this photo was taken in Chile.
Love this stuff.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this one has everything.
Thank you, I see it.
And I looked up Magellanic Cloud, and learned about large and small. They're like electron galaxies around our neutron Milky Way. That's fantabulous. Who knew?
Well, Bruce probably did.
Why are the stars different colors? I have no idea. "southern lights" maybe??? I know so little about the middle heaven.

8:40 AM, October 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all so nebulous.

8:42 AM, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home