My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Are "Palestinians" Going To Move To Jordan ?


The land area of the country of Jordan was identifed as Edom in the Old Testament. There is a plan being presented by a member of Israel's Knesset named Benny Elon that he is calling "The Right Road To Peace" plan.

In this plan, Israel annexes the West Bank and Jordan allows the "Palestinians" to move into Jordan.

Hmmm? In the bible, in the last days, Edom is totally destroyed...... ??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kind of a pipe dream. But stranger things have happenned. The fall of the Soviet Union could have been considered a pipe dream.
The Brits really screwed around with the Mideast map after World War 1. It was probably wise as a serpent to do so. Keeping the barbarians partitioned to fight amongst themselves lasted quite a while. Technology and a lack of courage to do what needs to be done finally caught up with us (The West): The War on Terror. What needs to be done is to WIN wars! Foolish foolish pacifism.

What's the deal with the issue of displacing people? Especially a people in opposition in unresolved continual war. Relatively speaking, Palestinian refugees have been treated well, whereas Jewish refugees historically haven't even been treated, per se.
I've heard that displacing a people is morally horrific. I don't know if I heard this from the PC Left. Now that this proposition even exists, I'm going to look into the political and biblical argument.
In the bigger picture, since they didn't wipe 'em out, maybe they should move 'em out. Include Gaza too.

5:19 PM, September 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, of course displacing people can be very bad. Before I tell my conclusion, let me say that more displacements in the world might lend to less warring (e.g. former Armenia and former Yugoslavia). If people are going to divide or disperse, what do they expect but trouble. In light of the political "Opportunity Cost", you'd think people would voluntarily displace. Does every group really think their land is where God wants them (to end up)?? Anyways, displacing is bad. Exceptional wars might be a political exception. God's command should've scared into another exception.
Excuse me, I'm just following-up, don't intend to be bloviating.

9:21 AM, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home