My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Eye Candy Number Five


OK, here's one I think you will like. It is the setting sun and a sliver of the moon taken from the polar regions. What do you think of this one? Notice even the moon reflects on the water.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fortuitous.

I'm having a difficult time accepting this one ...that the moon can really look that big. I suppose if it were to happen it would happen near a pole.
...Wait a second, there wouldn't be water in a polar region. Maybe in an arctic region in the summer, or the ocean itself. But in a truely polar region, is there any H2O that isn't ice? Is this where the wallflower Christians are sent? If so, that's not fair.
If you're not pulling my leg than this is especially spectacular.

4:42 PM, September 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dale and I have the same fuzzy dream memory of the moon looking that big on the way home from our grandparents when we were really little, so I think it could be real in that respect. (I mean that I don't think it was a dream because Dale remembers it too.)

If I was cool, I would have a large format camera and be able to take pictures of the moon.

10:38 AM, September 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quistian is right, the photo is not real.

12:54 PM, September 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

popsicle contusion

4:38 PM, October 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home