My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Pervert Hits

I posted yesterday about the coming convention called "The Sex and So Much More Show" It is coming to the Mpls. convention center this month. I wanted to alert the readers to this lurking in our fair city.

Today my "site meter" started spinning like a fan. I am getting multiple hits searching for some of the most perverse things. Each is focusing on something concerning the show. By including the program and all the things it mentions I have become a lightning rod for perverseness. I actually had no idea that this mass of attention was upon these sorts of things. Call me naive. I have been living clean now for 28 years.

Now I am not a prude. I know about this world from before I became a Christian. I can say, without hesitation, that the hardest thing of my former sin life to deal with was sex. It was even harder to deal with than drugs. It went slowly, over time, with much grace. But it went. Whatever your sin area is, you become a slave to that thing. There are many, many, in slavery.

I don't like this attention. I wish I had not posted the notice about the convention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home