My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Cleft Palate Justifies Abortion

This is a little over the top. For as long as man has been around people have been born with cleft palates yet it seems that this quality of life is too low now and warrants killing of the child over in Britian.
This is out of control and in my opinion warrants jail time. But there are no charges filed.
OMGosh ! The century of "self" continues.
Read about it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home