My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Militant Islamic Mindset

Here is a link to a map of the world in the eyes of militant Islam. All elements (denominations) of Islam have some portion who hold to this view. It is no respector of borders or boundaries. Its roots go back to the orgins of its world dominion mindset. It, like many before, intends to rule the world. Therefore it, like many before, must be stopped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home