My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Planned Parenthood's Free Tax Money Increased $10.8 Million Under Bush

Planned Parenthood's finances for fiscal year 2003-4 (June) shows that PP received $265.2 million of our tax money from the Bush administration for that time period. That was a 5.6% increase from 2002. And this is with a Republican congress ! The total increase under Bush totaled $33.4 million dollars. He increased funding for PP every year he was in office! You can read the GAO report here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home