My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Machholz


Machholz
Originally uploaded by bruceharpel.
Tonight at 9PM the comet machholz is visable in the upper western sky. It is near (above) the constellation Cassiopeia when viewed from Minnesota. Here is a starmap to help you find it. It is at about 1 o'clock. It looks like a bright star in that area. If the skies are clear in your area why don't you take a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home