My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Pray For New Regents

The Minneapolis (Red) Star Tribune reports that there are 9 new applicants for four openings on the Board of Regents.
I hope that the ones selected are the most conservative and Godly of the group. Could you all pray for this selection process?
There are tough decisions ahead and we need advocates with wisdom not agendas.
Thank you for praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home