My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Learning Curves

I am working on learning the technology involved in doing blogs. I was born before TV and ballpoint pens. In a day and age in which there were penny candy stores just about everywhere. Things move pretty fast now days and it is hard to keep up.

I am a Mac man. Not because of any special technological reasons but only because it was the simplest for me to learn. It supplies all of my needs and I am more media oriented than scientific. I only need about 5 programs to do all the things I do so I am not current on any others. But I am trying.

Blogspot seemed like a simple way to start so I launched this blog using their template. Then I looked at other blogs and I felt like I must be underachieving. They have pictures, graphs, hotlinks, yada, yada, yada. Everything has a learning curve. And I think it must be really skewed in a direction that I am not going. Yet !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home