My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Consumer reports

World Net Daily reported on the fact that the Consumer Reports CEO and president is none other than past Planned Parenthood director for Maryland, James A. Guest. And he just cannot help himself. He just had to use the supposedly "unbiased and impartial "consumer magazine as a platform for his greatest passion, killing kids. No, I am not going to parse words here. These guys always seem rabid to me and their advocacy proves it.

Funny thing is, without knowing these facts, I had decided about 3 months ago not to renew my subscription again after at least 15 years as a subscriber. I just didn't like the tone of the magazine anymore. It was starting to seem too preachy about 2 to 3 years ago and I had had enough. Now I know why. I wouldn't be surprised if the money was gone and all the new executives have "golden parachutes" for when the ride is over. Corporate morals are at an all time low. There is even a backlash going on spiritually in the personal and corporate lives of many of my friends who have become Christians and found the corporate world too corrupt. Christian faith support groups are springing up everywhere. If the corporate world in America has any hope it is with these groups.

But then really, doesn't everybody have a bias? There really is nothing neutral in life. It is either for God or against Him. There is a small grey area of people who are for God but not committed. Jesus says this group will not soon be against Him.
But even they will have to make a choice by in by. Why do we go on with this masquerade of neutrality?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home