My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Eye Candy 16


Here is a view of the earth from the moon that was taken by the Japanese orbiter. What a perspective.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perspective, exactly.
The awesome beauty of the universe.

5:05 AM, December 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The DVD "The Star of Bethlehem" is a must-see, especially after the post made about The Nativity Story. A lawyer turned astronomy-enthusiast explains and shows by computer model what it was -- and uses the Bible too. Great stuff. When it goes too fast for my slow-listening ears and I have to replay parts, I know it's power-packed with neat knowledge.

2:24 PM, December 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks priceless and fragile both.

3:46 PM, December 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home