My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Noah In Greek Art


I have come across a very interesting web site of someone who has studied Greek art and believes he has decoded the images there. The result is a very interesting story about the end of the line of Cain, overcome by Noah, and then the overcoming of Noah by Cain once again, thus establishing the power of (serpent) man on the earth once again.

Interested? You can look at it here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad there are so many crazies out there in the internet. The cool things like this don't stand a chance to get respect from the common folk. Unless yer chosen maybe.

3:45 AM, December 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home