My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Predicitons For 2006

The Minor Prophet made some great predictions for 2006 yesterday. I liked them so much I have posted them here. But please, go to the Minor Prophet and leave him a comment.

1. Jesus will still love you.

2. Jesus will still save the lost.

3. The Bible will still have the answers.

4. Prayer will still work.

5. God will still pour out blessings on His people.

6. There will still be room at the cross.

7. The blood of Jesus will retain its power.

8. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.

9. God's plan for the world will continue unhindered.

10. Jesus' return will finally happen, or at least be closer.



Finally, one more:

11. The devil will still be a loser, his doom still assured!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is good news, eh?! :)

2:00 PM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger Stuart B said...

Wish this program had a seperate area you could leave general comments in...oh well, I'm still learning the system.

Bruce, do you know of any good websites/sources I can find for information on the political going on's of the whole Middle Eastern region? Or any decent unbiased sources about the Muslim world or Iraq?

Been getting into alot of discussions recently, and I need to be better informed if I'm going to answer anyone.

12:47 AM, January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home