My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

U of MN Drops Faith / Health Course

The National Freedom FROM Religion sued the U of MN on March 25th. It did not like the fact that a "state" institution took part in a "faith health consortium" and was planning to teach a course in "faith / health leadership." The anti-faith group won its lawsuit. The university caved in.

The university was attempting to combine religious and medical professionals to bring about a more diverse approach to medicine. All religions were included. This was NOT a Christian program. But there are those who want to exclude religion from all of life. The only religion to be allowed is NO RELIGION. Not very tolerant if you ask me.

You can read about it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home