My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Monday, August 29, 2005

New Orleans Dodges Bullet

Just about everybody was predicting disaster but God's mercy prevailed. The predicted breach of the levee never happened and the floods never came. I don't know about you but I was very concerned about the 20,000+ people in the shelter of the dome. If the dome went then they were all in trouble. But the dome held. Yet it came so close that there were at least two 6 ft. holes torn in the roof. Now that is too close for comfort.

At this time Katrina is just a very bad storm and its potential to kill is being downgraded by the hour. Thank you Jesus. I, for one, am certain that this is the hand of God.
His mercies never come to an end.
Amen !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home