My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Proverb For Fathers

Proverbs 17:6 for Father's day.

Children's children are the crown of old men,
And the glory of children is their father.
To all the kids out there that have Dads that stuck it through and loved you and your Mother. Dad's who saw you as the joy of their hearts.... Thank them today. Hug their neck wither they like it or not.

To all the others who come from broken situations...I remind you...
God is a Father to the fatherless. He has not overlooked you. He came to seek and save you and His mercy endures forever. Thank Him.

Happy Father's day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home