My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Bike Trails



Minnesota is the top metro area in the US for commuter bikers and has a very active bike community. As a result we also are one of the best states for bike trails and they seem to go no forever.

There is hardly anything more enjoyable to me than a leisurely bike journey down these trails and the adventure of finding something new. I am getting older now but used to bike long distances just to enjoy the ride. My trips are getting shorter now and I am being advised that I need to buy a recumbant bike. Hmm?

Anyhow, there is a great website of all the bike trails with photos, features, and maps at this web site. We all need to get out of the house more these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home