My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Lawmakers With Relatives On Payroll

Well, well ! It seems that Republicans are not the only ones with family on their payrolls.
  1. Of course we all know about Tom DeLay (And as House Majority Leader he should expect greater observation), but how about
  2. Democrat Sen. Joe Lieberman-Connecticut
  3. Republican Rep. Dave Reichert -Washington
  4. Democrat Rep. Fortney "Pete" Stark-California
  5. Republican Rep. Jerry Lerwis-California
  6. Democrat Rep. Bart Stupak-Michigan
  7. Republican Rep. Bob Ney-Ohio
  8. Democrat Rep. Jim Costa- California
  9. Republican Rep. Chris Cannon-Utah
  10. Democrat Rep. Lincoln Davis-Tennessee
  11. Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert-Texas
  12. Democrat Rep. Tim Bishop-New York
  13. Republican Rep. Dana Rohrabacher-California
I know, I know, there is still one more Republican than Democrats....So I guess Republicans are worse?
You can read all about it here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Midwest Jay said...

You forgot Jesse Jackson Jr.. His inquiry, about hiring his wife, got nepotism approval written into the house rules. His wife is also his campaign coordinator.

1:26 AM, April 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home