My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

18 Dead In Hailstorm

A hailstorm hit the Sichuan province of China yesterday and killed 18 people. The hailstones fell for over 90 minutes and were from pea size to the size of big eggs. Over 27,800 homes were destroyed. You can read about it here.

But you ain't seen nothin' yet ! Glory ! Yet our prayers go out for these people. May Jesus comfort them in their calamity. God does not do this stuff. It is the result of a fallen and broken world. But God is capable of doing this sort of thing and He will when the time comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home