My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

130,000 Breaths

I am sorry that I have not been able to add much to the blog but I was called out of town suddenly on Thursday night to come to the bedside of my Mother. She has passed away and I was blessed to be at her bedside when she did. I will tell you the whole story when I return to town in 8 days.
Thank you for checking back in at that time.
Bruce

2 Comments:

Blogger Catez said...

I am sorry for your loss and have mentioned you to the Lord.

3:12 AM, February 14, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

So sorry to hear about your mother. My mother died six years ago, and I was blessed to be with her when she died. Peace.

1:19 PM, February 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home