My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Amazing all woman hostage rescue


sprucegoose 6
Originally uploaded by bruceharpel.
Amazing spy satellite high resolution photos of an all woman navy seal team in a top secret mission to rescue army terrorist kidnap victim from Iraq.
No details yet on the success or failure of the mission. Stay tuned for any further develpments.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

I hope she gets there before the beheading. I'm sure Michael Moore is splicing and editing the footage for the terrorist group right now.

11:47 PM, February 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home