My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Eye Candy 18



This is a lenticular cloud clinging to a mountain in Flagstaff, AZ on a dazzling star lit night. Quite a sight isn't it?

As usual you can click on the picture and see it at a much greater resolution.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Petersons said...

I can't believe how many stars there are!! Amazing! It doesn't even seem real.

2:17 PM, April 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home