My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Elijah Smiled


Elijah smiled in response to my promptings today. Elijah is my 2nd grandson. He is 2 months old. This was the first response in any real and meaningful way from this little eating machine.
It is amazing what happens in Grandpa's heart once the connection is established. 2 grandkids on line and two on the assembly line. This getting old stuff is fun.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, God bless you. Such sweetness.
My 2nd nephew just started recognizing me and smiling at seeing me. Surreal. Abundant life.

11:36 AM, October 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say....Elijah has the sweetest smile in the world...but of course, I am very partial. :)

9:42 PM, October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, Amber. Pete, you too.

To see my nephews check out
ethanquist.com

My mother has put pictures there. You can flip through the pages if there are too many for you. The funniest one is the chainsaw one, I think in year three. My favorites are the ones in the field on what was remote airplane day.

3:53 PM, November 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home