My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Explorer To Firefox

For those of you who have had problems viewing this blog I think I have finally found out what the problem is. I finally have enough reports of people who have to scroll down to the bottom of the page in order to view the latest post to see the common thread. The problem is with the web browser you are using. If you would pry your fingers off of your old friend Explorer and make the very pleasant move to Firefox you will have a lot more success.

Firefox is faster. It has more useful features. And is much more secure than Explorer. You can make the switch now by going to here and downloading the free application.

You will be amazed at how much faster it is and you will be blessed because it protects you from spyware. And the best thing? It is free and comes in almost any language.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I made the change a while ago. I love it. The tabbed browsing makes surfing so much easier.

7:48 PM, May 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home