My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Want A Laugh?

A school in Clovis NM mistook a 30 inch Burrito wrapped in aluminium foil as a weapon and alerted police who responded in mass. They locked the school down and posted snipers on nearby roofs. No report on how the burrito was distributed.
Read it all here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, that's pretty good. Thanks for the link.

8:46 PM, April 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home