My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Concluding Log From Keegnan's

Well the Patriot showed up and the trivia contest began. The obviously brilliant teamed up in small predetermined groups of four while those who were not familiar with the drill found themselves working with the people across the table from them. The outcome was determined more by genetic gifting then by any amount of pre contest cramming of facts and information. A great time was had by all.

I must admit I felt pretty small and insignificant in the large scheme of what was happening around me. If it had not been for the generous kindness of the MAWB Squad, who allowed me to sit at their table, I think I would have felt rather out of place. Thanks ladies. After 27 years of ministry I don't think I fit that well into adult secular America. They were all really nice folks having a good night out but I really fit better with young people seeking for answers. I didn't feel that my presence or lack of presence would make much difference so I left.

It was a joy to meet everybody though. I will have to do it again because I am sure it will take some time to put faces with all of the blogs. Pretty cool though. Some of the finest minds and actively concerned citizens in the upper Midwest all in one place. Heady stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home