My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Firefox

I have felt for sometime now that something was missing from my knowledge of blogging.
I finally made the switch to firefox and oh what a difference it makes. Safari was fine for a start but I will be doing all of my blogging from firefox from now on because Safari just didn't offer the features I could find on other browsers. The jury is still out on which browser is best overall, but I know this is going to be how I blog from now on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home