My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

The first entry

Well here we go. Thank you www.blogger.com for hosting this.
University life is different than life on the farm or in the factory. Things can happen here that tend to affect all of society almost every day. Attitudes and prevailing fads ebb and flow. Ideas battle for their first moments in the sun and then must fight to maintain their presence and impact. This is no lame show. It is a battle of the elites over 15 minutes of fame and glory. Many times it is a theater of the inept and macabre. Sometimes, very rarely, sheer brilliance breaks out upon mankind from this ivory tower. Other times, quite more frequently, deep darkness spreads out from here to cover the land.
Within this medium swim some very unusual fish. All of this fascinates me. Like snorkeling in an ancient ocean.
These are my comments. Thanks for listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home